One of Speedy’s Core Values, in fact our very first core value is “Safety is our #1 Priority”. To truly create and maintain this culture, we have implemented the following measures;
- A dedicated OSHA 500 Training Certified Safety Director, who possesses over 30 years of actual Concrete Cutting/Coring experience in the field.
- (4) OHSA 500 OSHA Training Certified managers and supervisors, providing in-house training, implementation, and supervision of all field and shop personnel.
- A 10 Hour OSHA Card Minimum Standard, required of all operators and managers, with many holding 30 Hour Cards.
- Mandatory Weekly Toolbox and Monthly Safety Meetings, company wide training, with Topic Specific material covering OSHA Standards and Practices requirements.
- Monthly Operator Field Inspections, where every operator company wide receives random field inspections, covering Speedy Policies and Procedures, OSHA Standards and Practices, and General Construction Practices compliance every month.
By the Numbers
When it comes to Safety Performance, especially on large, long term projects, Speedy has a proven track record that affords us an exceptional Mod rating, so we can easily perform Safely and Professionally on all your OCIP or CCIP projects.
SGL Constructors LLC.
I-4 Ultimate Project, Orlando
Project duration – August 2015 thru May 2021
5,010 man hours worked with ZERO Recordable Incidents
Suffolk Construction/Yates Construction JV
Hard Rock Hotel (Guitar) Project, Ft. Lauderdale
Project duration – January 2018 thru November 2019
5,682 man hours worked with ZERO Recordable Incidents
Archer Western/Demoya Group JV
Gateway Expressway Project, Tampa
Project duration – July 2018 thru April 2021
938 man hours worked with ZERO Recordable Incidents
Orlando International Airport-Runway 17R/35L Rehab Project, Orlando
Project Duration – January 2019 thru December 2019
1996 man hours worked with ZERO Recordable Incidents